We want to take this opportunity to welcome you and your family of what promises to be a wonderful school year!
We look forward to meeting the new members of our community and connecting with those who are returning. We recognize that our children benefit from both the home and school partnership. We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to empower children with the creative, intellectual, and decision-making skills necessary for them to become academically, socially, physically, and emotionally successful and responsible.
We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you, so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
Please consider joining our School Leadership Team, Parent -Teacher Association and Parents as Learning Partners; our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations. In addition, we will be conducting parent workshops on a monthly basis with topics of your interest. Please stay connected to the school through our PS94 website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/15/K094
The hours that your children are with us each day are extremely important. Please be reminded that school hours are from 8:00-2:20p.m. Cafeteria doors open for breakfast at 7:30a.m. Our school doors open at 8:00a.m and breakfast is provided to every student who wishes to have breakfast in the classroom.
Let us all commit to having a wonderful school year, setting everyone, both students and teachers up for success. You may contact and meet your child’s teacher on Tuesdays from 3:00-3:30p.m. or make an appointment to meet on another day and time.
We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.